Hello! Long time no chat!
As April is now upon us, I thought I would take a moment and share five lessons that I have learned about March while living in North Dakota.
1) March can come in like a lion and leave like a lion- March don't care. Seriously people, we had what was probably the worst blizzard all winter yesterday, and woke up today to almost a foot of freshly fallen snow and the chilly temperatures that we normally associate with January and February. BRRRR!!
2) Speaking of cold, after a while the number after the (-) sign ceases to matter. Cold is just cold.
3) The wind is your constant companion- love it or hate it, it will always be there.
4) Clear skies and sun= more layers (sometimes it is just better to look ridiculous and be warm).
5) There is always time for one more cup of hot chocolate or five more minutes of chat before you head out the door. Accept this and you will always leave a friend's home well prepared to brave the cold.
I hope you are staying warm this spring season,